Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hello, blogging friends!

You may be asking yourself, "BUT WHERE IS THE NEW POST? I wait all week for your movie reviews!"

I just wanted to take this opportunity to apologize that there has not been a new review this week and explain why.

If you read my bio, you know that I am a grad student. The semester is approaching half-way done, so that means midterm season.

What is midterm season, you ask? Well, let me tell you. Come closer. A little closer...

IT'S A TIME WHERE EVERYTHING IN THE WHOLE WORLD IS DUE AT THE EXACT SAME TIME.

It's ok, though. I will get through victorious. Until then, however, there may not be a new post until next week (or perhaps even the week after that). And for that, I am sorry.

Until next time, feel free to read the Movie News I've posted. Perhaps it will get you pumped for upcoming films!

So for now, I bid you adieu. And leave you with this picture of Nic Cage at a liquor store at 9AM.

You can thank me later.


No comments:

Post a Comment